House portraits in watercolour make a memorable gift for many occasions; anniversaries, birthdays, Christmas, house warmings and weddings.
As an experienced Architectural illustrator for over 20 years I am able to produce accurate and unique watercolour paintings of your home, from a small terrace to a large country house. Buildings of any type can be commissioned.
A typical A.3 portrait (42cms X 30cms) (16” X 12”) will cost £275 depending on the complexity of the building.
A typical A.4 portrait (30cms x 21cms) (12”X 8”) will cost £160 depending on the complexity of the building.
Price includes U.K Special Delivery.
Please note when the painting is mounted and framed the overall size can increase approximately by 5” (12 cm) all around.
- Firstly send me good quality clear photos by email or post of the house or building indicating your preferred angle /viewpoint of the subject and any details you wish to be shown in the painting.
- When I have received the photos I will contact you to discuss your requirements, size and cost.
- Once agreed I will then provide you with a black and white line sketch to give you an idea of the finished painting and to check any details.
- Once approved I will then complete your painting and send a photo by email or post of the painting.
- When you are happy please send your payment by PayPal or your preferred payment method and I will send your painting by Special Delivery to your address when payment has cleared.
Payment can be made by PayPal or Bank Transfer. You do not have to have a PayPal account to pay by this method.